Thank you for visiting us. We hope your experience on our website is the best possible one.
In order to access our services, you declare that you are of legal age, and that you have the legal capacity to act in accordance with the laws of your country.
1.- Legal Information.
In compliance with Spanish Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and E-Commerce, the ID data of the website holder are:
SINCRO ASESORES DE EMPRESA, S. L. P. U.
C/ Maldonado 31, 1º B
28006 Madrid (Spain)
Said company was recorded on 29 April 2005 in the Madrid Companies Registry, in Volume 21260, Book 0, Folio 86, Section 8, Page M377669, Entry 1.
Should you have any doubts or would like to consult us, you can contact us by phone: (+34) 911103444, or by email: email@example.com.
By accessing our website you expressly accept the present General Conditions of Use, which may be amended or replaced by the holder at any time without advance notice.
2.- General Conditions of Use
The following General Conditions of Use regulate the access and use of the web portal, the purpose of which is to be the gateway to SINCRO ASESORES DE EMPRESA, S. L. P. U. , offering users information, services and contents through the website, where the User has access to information on specific products and services, tools and applications.
The data and information on products or services, prices and characteristics or other relevant data offered through the webpage are prepared, provided and updated by Providers and third-party companies. SINCRO ASESORES DE EMPRESA, S. L. P. U. is not, under any circumstances, liable for said data and information, nor does it take on any obligation in said regard.
The User undertakes to make an adequate use of the contents, services, applications and tools which are accessible, subject to law and to the present General Conditions of Use, as well as, if applicable, any Specific Conditions which may be established in order to access specific services and applications, respecting at all times all other Users thereof.
In the event of total or partial breach by the User of the present General Conditions of Use, SINCRO ASESORES DE EMPRESA, S. L. P. U. reserves the right to deny access without the need to give the User advance notice.
3.- User General Obligations
By accepting the present General Conditions of Use, the User expressly undertakes:
- Not to engage in any action aimed at harming, blocking, damaging, disabling, and/or overloading, whether temporarily or permanently, the functionalities, tools, contents and/or infrastructure of the webpage, in such a way as to prevent the normal use thereof.
- To custody and keep confidential the passwords associated with the User username, being responsible for the use by third parties of said personal and non-transferrable passwords.
- Not to upload or develop contents which are offensive or slanderous either to other Users or to third parties not forming a part of SINCRO ASESORES DE EMPRESA, S. L. P. U.
- Not to use any of the materials and/or information contained on this website for illicit purposes and for those purposes expressly prohibited in the present General Conditions of Use, as well as in any Specific Conditions which may be established for certain applications and/or utilities, and which are contrary to the rights and interests of SINCRO ASESORES DE EMPRESA, S. L. P. U., its users and/or third parties.
- Not to offer or distribute products and services, or to conduct unsolicited advertising or send commercial communications to other Users and visitors to the website of SINCRO ASESORES DE EMPRESA, S. L. P. U.
The User shall be held accountable for any type of detriment which may be caused to SINCRO ASESORES DE EMPRESA, S. L. P. U. or to any third party as the result of breach of any of the obligations to which the User is subject under these “General Conditions of Use” or of the law in relation to access and/or use of the page.
4.- Intellectual and Industrial Property
The website, the pages comprising it and the information or elements contained therein (including texts, documents, photographs, drawings, graphic representations, etc.), as well as logotypes, trademarks, trade names or other distinguishing signs are protected by intellectual or industrial property rights, of which SINCRO ASESORES DE EMPRESA, S. L. P. U. is the holder, or is authorized by the legitimate rightholders for the use and public communication thereof.
The user undertakes to use the contents intelligently and correctly, in accordance with the law, morality and law and order. SINCRO ASESORES DE EMPRESA, S. L. P. U. authorizes the User to visualize the information contained on this website, and likewise to make private reproductions (the mere downloading and storage in the User’s computer systems), provided that the elements are solely for personal use. Under no circumstances does this entail any authorization or license over the property rights of SINCRO ASESORES DE EMPRESA, S. L. P. U. or of the legitimate rightholders thereof.
The User is not authorized to distribute, change, assign or make public communication of the information contained on this website in any manner or for any purpose whatsoever.
Connections and links to third-party websites or webpages have been established solely as a utility for the User. SINCRO ASESORES DE EMPRESA, S. L. P. U. is not, under any circumstances, liable for said sites or pages or for the contents thereof.
SINCRO ASESORES DE EMPRESA, S. L. P. U. does not hold itself liable for the existence of links between the contents of this website and contents found outside of it, or for any other mention of contents outside of this website. Such links or mentions are provided exclusively for information purposes, and do not, under any circumstances, imply support, approval, marketing or any relationship whatsoever between SINCRO ASESORES DE EMPRESA, S. L. P. U. and the persons or entities which are the authors and/or managers of said contents or holders of the websites on which these contents are found.
Express written authorization from the portal holders will be required in order to create links with the webpage.
SINCRO ASESORES DE EMPRESA, S. L. P. U. does not guarantee continual access, or the correct visualization, download or utility of the elements and information contained in the portal pages, which may be prevented, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond its control, or those produced as the result of an Internet computer virus.
SINCRO ASESORES DE EMPRESA, S. L. P. U. does not assume any liability whatsoever for damage, harm, loss, claims or expenses resulting from:
- Interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, delays, blockages, or disconnections caused by errors in telecommunication lines and networks or owing to any other cause beyond the control of SINCRO ASESORES DE EMPRESA, S. L. P. U.
- Illegitimate interferences through the use of any type of malware and by means of any type of communication, such as computer viruses or any other;
- Misuse or inadequate use of the webpage of SINCRO ASESORES DE EMPRESA, S. L. P. U.
- Security or navigation errors produced by a malfunctioning browser or by the use of un-updated versions.
SINCRO ASESORES DE EMPRESA, S. L. P. U. is not liable and under no circumstances shall be held accountable to users and third parties for any acts by third parties unrelated to SINCRO ASESORES DE EMPRESA, S. L. P. U. which entail or may result in acts of unfair competition and illicit advertising or the infringement of intellectual and industrial property rights, trade secrets, contractual commitments of any type, rights to honor, personal and familial privacy, and image rights, property rights and rights of any other nature belonging to a third party, by way of the transfer, dissemination, storage, making available, receipt, obtainment or access to the contents.
7.- Personal Data Protection
The present Disclaimer and the terms and conditions hereof shall be regulated and interpreted in accordance with Spanish law. The User, by merely accessing the webpage or obtaining the status of registered user, irrevocably consents to allowing the competent courts by default to hear any legal action resulting from or related to the present conditions, or to the User’s use of this website or the navigation made by the User.
In the case where any clause or paragraph of the present General Conditions, which is not essential for the existence thereof, is declared null and void or inapplicable, the validity of the remaining clauses shall not be affected.